My office is in Centennial Tower, just steps away from the Promenade MRT station.
Centennial Tower, Level 21
3, Temasek Avenue
Getting To the Office
If you’re taking public transport, MRT is the easiest way to reach the office. The nearest MRT station is Promenade.
Here are some simple directions from Promenade MRT station:
1. Please use Exit B from the station.
2. As you walk straight out of the station, you will see a Japanese bakery immediately to your right.
3. Take a few more steps past the bakery and Centennial Tower will be on your left.
4. Please register as a visitor at the security counter located on level 1. Tell them you’re going up to level 21.
5. The staff will register your ID.
6. Go to the lobby for levels 20-34.
7. Insert your ID in the slot on the gantry.
8. The glass panel on the gantry will show you the alphabet for the lift to take up.
9. Wait for the indicated lift and take it up to level 21.
10. Please let the receptionist know that you’re there to see me. I will meet you at the reception to bring you to my room.
Exiting the Building
1. On level 21, there is a glass panel between the lifts with all the levels indicated. Press ‘1’ to go down. The alphabet for the lift to take will be shown.
2. When you reach level 1, just walk towards the gantry, and it will automatically open to let you out.